We will be having our 1st annual networking event! The purpose of this event is to provide a live and in-person opportunity for Black Entrepreneurs, Businesses, and Organizations to gain exposure and network. Our event will feature guest speakers:
Celebrity Guest D. Woods
- Founder & CEO of Woodgrane Entertainment
- Former member of “Danity Kane”
- Owner of Children’s First Learning Academy.
- Owner of Inspire Tees & Accessories.
- Founder of Pretty and Posh, Inc.
Cherise Nicole Ragland
- Motivational Speaker
- Author of You Can Soar: Soar Above Life’s Disappointments to Achiever Your Dreams.
- Author of Jr. Cuisines Cookbook: The ABC’s of Cooking
- Actress in “The Blexican’s” || “The Great Exchange”
- Executive Producer and Founder of “The Jr. Cuisine Cooking Show
- Baker for Nestle Tollhouse’s “100 Days Bake Some Good” Campaign
- 2017 Guinness Book of Record Holder for “Longest Marathon Baking”
- Creator of The BLK BOX.
- Creator of The Black Business Directory.
- Owner and Choreographer of “The Dynasty Dance Team” of Peoria, IL.
Our guest speakers will be talking about entrepreneurship, networking, and will give insight on their journey to their success!
Our event will also have giveaways, a fashion show, live performance by “The Dynasty Dance Team”, our vendors will have their featured products available for purchase, and more!
“Bosses & Business” Social Event General Admission.
Special Event Seating. || Swag Bags – This will include exclusive products from Boss Up Magazine and other vendors. || Red Carpet Experience with our media coverage “The Bunnie Hole Media Group”.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
If you’re interested in being a vendor or sponsor, please send us an email at email@example.com.